Joined The British Library reading rooms and called in at The National Portrait Gallery to sketch on the way home. My photo is ridiculous but you should have seen the first one.
the hobbit behind the scenes, Cate Blanchett (Galadriel)
A lot’s happened to all of us in the last 12 years. And you think, "Have I polished these memories? Have I made them more special than they are?" And when you walk on the set, you think, ”No, it actually is special.” It actually is incredibly special.
357 Magnum hair dryer
Ride or Die
for the Inkyspokes Traveling Bicycle Art Show
1. Grasp that it’s YOUR life, and no-one else’s life.
2. Decide to “live on purpose”.
3. Recognise that achievement has a price tag attached to it – and decide you’ll pay that price.
4. Work on constantly maintaining your focus.
5. Chose a skill or a field and…
i always change my mind about everything except the password i have been using since i was 10
Alexandre Cabanel “Fallen Angel” detail.
Oh, wow. The rage, the betrayal, the burning, seething rebellion of that pair of eyes.
A Girl Feeding Peacocks (1863), Sir Frederic Lord Leighton
Charles Edward Perugini - A Summer Shower (1888)